Scope and Consent
By using our Services or registering for an account with us, you are accepting our
[[Cookies Policy]], and you are consenting to our collection, use,
„Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that AllMums.Shop has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Notice
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us:
- Any identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Buying or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Other content that you may generate, or that is connected to your account and your use of our website including your use of the following website functions: My Account (Manage my offers/ads, Messages, My Favourites, My Details, Create Account), Post an Ad or the Help section.
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction which is held by our trusted payment processing service providers.
- You may also provide us with your information by submitting a web form, updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Additional information we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us:
- We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information includes the following: device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's 'Settings' menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
- Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies:
pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on our Services, within our advertising or
e-mail content. For more information about our use of these technologies and how to control them, see our
[[Cookies Policy]]on Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies.
- Personal information from other sources:
- We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information including but not limited to demographic information that is publicly available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalised experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalised advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalised experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), to contact you about your account and our Services, to provide you customer service, to provide you with personalised advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
- Provide, improve, and personalise our Services
- Provide access to and use of our Services.
- Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like.
- Keep track of your Favourites and to manage your ads.
- Give you access to your internal messages and other features.
- Provide you with credit offers and opportunities on behalf of other members of our AllMums.Shop corporate family and their financial institution partners.
- Customise, measure, and improve our Services.
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalised content).
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service.
- For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you
via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use auto-dialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described
- Personalise our advertising and marketing communications
- Personalise, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customisation preferences.
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Services and those of our AllMums.Shop corporate family. We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text and/or telephone if you have consented to such contact. Message and data rates may apply.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition,
we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect
any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our
longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according
to our data retention and deletion policies.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, how we provide you with customised and relevant advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account.
You can control the methods by which we may contact you in My Account. There, you can also change your password or update your profile.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe using the link in the email you receive,
change your marketing preferences in My Account, or indicate your communication preferences in a direct communication to us
If you do not wish to participate in our advertising personalisation programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within the applicable advertisement. The effect of an opt-out will be to stop personalised advertising, but it will still allow the collection of information for certain purposes such as usage, research, analytics and internal online services operation purposes). In addition to that, we do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information on our sites for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
When you sign into your account on our Services, we may give you the option to stay signed in to your account for a certain period of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorisation. The specific actions and account activities that you or any other user of this computer/browser may take include:
- Listing or enquiring about an ad
- Manage your ads
- View My Account page
- View My Favourites
- View the profile page
- Send member-to-member messages
If you attempt to change your password, update any other account information or attempt other account activity beyond those listed above, you will be asked to enter your password.
You can typically end your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing your cookies. If you have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services in order to protect your account and your personal information.
If you withdraw your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it.
Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
You can update or correct your personal information on your own AllMums.Shop account or if you do not have an
AllMums.Shop account, you may request that we correct or update your information at
You can request a copy of the personal information that AllMums.Shop holds about you by contacting us at
privacy@AllMums.Shop and we will let you know if any fees apply. Where you have a statutory
right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still
withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance
with applicable national laws, but will give you reasons if we do so.
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the AllMums.Shop corporate family or to third
parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our Services, to comply
with our legal obligations, to enforce our
or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
We minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish
the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their
marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- AllMums.Shop corporate family members, who may use it to:
- Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support).
- Help detect and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our
- Provide you personalised advertising.
- Guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, services, tools, and marketing communications. Members of our AllMums.Shop corporate family will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have consented to receive such communications from them.
- Service Providers and financial institutions partners
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist
us in providing customised advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and
investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our
- Third party financial institution partners who may offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorised by law
- To comply with our legal requirements, enforce our
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, address, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history.
- To participants in Brand Infringement and NTD Programs as we in our sole discretion deem necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we may disclose contact details including seller's name, street address, city, , postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name to participants in Brand Infringement and NTD Programs.
- To credit agencies or bureaus as authorised by applicable national laws (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file).
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We may transfer your information to data processors outside the European Economic Area in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws may differ from those in the country where you live.
Change of Ownership
We protect your information using appropriate technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
If you believe your account has been abused, please contact
This section describes some additional important information related to your use of our Services.
There are just a few more pieces of important privacy information related to your use of our Services that we need to cover:
- When you share your personal information on our sites or applications - what happens?
- Other users may have access to the information you share on AllMums.Shop including feedback, ratings and associated comments and any information you chose to share in your profile or your collections.
- Your User ID is displayed throughout AllMums.Shop and is available to the public. It is connected to all of your AllMums.Shop activity. Notices sent to other users about suspicious activity and notice violations on our sites refer to User IDs and specific items. So if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your AllMums.Shop activities.
- To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact, shipping and financial information as necessary to facilitate your transactions and collect payments. However, when users are involved in a transaction, they have access to each other's name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information.
- How you should use the information you receive on AllMums.Shop
- When you are in a transaction with another user we may provide you with the personal information of the other user (such as his/her name, account ID) to complete the transaction. We encourage you to inform the other user about your privacy practices and respect his/her privacy. In all cases, you must give the other user a chance to remove himself/herself from your database and give him/her a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
- You may use the personal information that you have access to only for AllMums.Shop transaction-related purposes,
or for other services offered through AllMums.Shop (such as fraud complaints, and member-to-member communications),
and for purposes expressly consented by the user to whom the information relates. Using personal information of other
users that you have access to for any other purpose constitutes a violation of our
Unwanted or threatening email
We do not tolerate abuse of our Services. You do not have permission to add other users to your mailing list (email or postal),
call, or send him/her text messages for commercial purposes, even if this user purchased something from you, unless the user
has given his/her explicit consent. Sending unwanted or threatening email and text messages is against our
To report AllMums.Shop-related spam or spoof emails please notify us here.
Our websites are general audience websites, and our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group.
Third Party Privacy Practices
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are bidders, buyers or sellers on our sites.
Questions or Complaints
- By writing to: AllMums.Shop, FAO: Legal, 3 Nexus Court, Malvern Road, London NW6 5AT
- By using the
Contact uslink on our Contact us page.
Please identify the website that you are contacting us about and we will try to provide a prompt response to your
complaint. If you do not think our response is satisfactory, contact your privacy regulator. For any other questions
or complaints please contact